Predge is an innovative company delivering digital solutions for Operation & Maintenance to the industry. Our software solutions perform analytics on live condition data to predict failures and estimate life lengths on our customers assets. We develop and operate hundreds of web applications and micro services to actionable insights to our customers and to collect and integrate different types of data.
Now we need additional developers to strengthen our team!
What you’ll learn and do:
- Design, develop and monitor operational web applications and micro services.
- Work close to our customers, understanding their problems and needs.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our products and way of working
- Solve complex problems and work with cutting-edge technology
To be successful in this, we think you should have:
- Background in software or web development
- Like working in smaller teams, discussing different solutions, approaches and ideas with team members swiftly.
- Experience in C# (or similar) and development of web applications or micro services
- Great problem-solving ability and a large portion of creativity
We have a new modern office, located in the central part of Luleå. We offer flexible working hours and a creative environment for you to further develop your skills. Team and wellness activities are planned on a regular basis, maybe you have some ideas on what we should try next!?
Contact us for more information or drop by for some fresh coffee and a ping-pong game!
How to apply
Send us your CV by email, se contact person below. Include any questions from your side and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Applications are handled in an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
Head of Software, Jesper Westerberg
+46 70 687 86 91
Västra Varvsgatan 11, Luleå, Sweden