AI/ML developer with skill in Python
Predge is an innovative company delivering digital solutions for Operation & Maintenance to the industry globally. Our software solutions perform analytics on live condition data to predict failures and estimate life lengths on our customers assets. Today we have thousands of algorithms online delivering predictions to our customers.
Now we need a Python-developer to strengthen our team!
What you’ll learn and do:
- Design, develop and monitor operational analytics solutions for the industry.
- Work close to our customers, understanding their problems and needs.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our products and way of working
- Solve complex problems and work with cutting-edge technology
To be successful in this, we think you should:
- Like working in smaller teams, discussing different solutions and ideas with team members swiftly.
- Background in machine learning, both theory and practical work, or related
- Experience in Python and development of operational algorithms
- Great problem-solving ability and a large portion of creativity
We have a new modern office, located in the central part of Luleå. We offer flexible working hours and a creative environment for you to further develop your skills. Team and wellness activities are planned on a regular basis, maybe you have some ideas on what we should try next!?
Contact us for more information or drop by for some fresh coffee and a ping-pong game!
How to apply
Send us your CV by email, se contact person below. Include any questions from your side and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Head of Analytics, Wolfgang Birk
+46 725 390 909
Västra Varvsgatan 11, Luleå, Sweden